**** Booking Instructions
**** Payment Instructions
**** Accepted Payment Methods
**** Additional Charges to the Nightly rate:
- Cleaning Fee ($135 for the 2 bedroom and $145 for the the 3 bedroom)
- Tax 13.5 % (State Tax of 7.5% plus Osceola County Tourist Tax of 6%)
- Refundable Damage Deposit
- . If you wish to pay by credit card, a 3% credit card processing fee is charged.
- If you were to book through HomeAway, or any other third party website, you would pay the Service fee charged by that website. If you book directly with us on our website, there is no additional service fee charged to you.
- Renters may cancel the confirmed reservation at any time and the cancellation must be in writing via email.
- Travelers who cancel at least 60 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they’ve paid.
- If they cancel between 30 and 60 days before check-in, they’ll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won’t get a refund.
Cancellation Policy and Hurricanes: We will only issue a full refund if either the Orlando Airport, or Disney World are closed. Otherwise, our regular cancellation policy applies to all bookings.
- On all rentals we require a refundable deposit of $250.00.
- The refundable deposit is automatically refunded within 5 -7 business days from your departure date considering the fact that there are no damages to the unit.
- The owner/management company retains the right to retain the damage deposit (either in part or full) to cover excess damage of any kind to the property, missing or damaged furnishings, appliances or property, excessive use of electricity (such as leaving the doors open with air conditioning on), excess cleaning costs or any other condition requiring repair or replacement prior to subsequent guests. The security deposit authorization, less any such charges will be released as soon as the management company has completed its inventory and occupancy report.
- The owners reserve the right to pursue a guest for recompense for any and all damages caused which may exceed the value of the security deposit and will require payment within 14 days of being served notice of this.
Check-In Process: After receiving a full payment and a few weeks before the check-in date, I will email your “ePass” and “Check-in Instructions”. The ePass is the document that the driver shows to the guards at the main gate upon arrival. The ePass can be printed or displayed on your phone upon arrival. Please hand to the guards the ePass along with a valid ID. The guards will issue a parking pass/access card with a barcode that guests can scan to enter and exit the property at the front/main gate. Once you have checked in at the main gate, please proceed to the unit. Our units have an electronic keyless door lock. It consists of four-digit number that are available to guests about 14 days prior to the date of arrival.
Check-In: Any time after 3pm on the day of arrival.
Checkout: By 10am on the day of departure.
Early check-in and/or late checkout: Early check-ins/late checkouts are subject to availability. Please check availability within 48 hours of your dates as we have to make arrangements with the cleaning crew.
Late check-in: You may check-in anytime after 3pm on your day of arrival. Our community is manned, guarded and secured 24/7.
Keys: Our unit has an electronic keyless door lock. It consists of a four-digit number that guests receive 14 days prior to the date of arrival.
Quiet Time, Neighbors and Noise:
- The Windsor Hills Resort has a designated quiet time from 11pm to 7am.
- Complaints about excessive noise and events of concern can be reported to the Osceola Sheriff’s Office at 407-348-2222 and they will settle the issue.
- The security guards are not allowed to leave the front gates. In addition, please call the Windsor Hills reception on (407) 787-4255 as soon as convenient 8am-10pm.
- In an emergency, please call 911
Pets ARE NOT ALLOWED at the Ventura at Windsor Hills condominiums.
All of our units are NON-SMOKING UNITS. Smoking is strictly prohibited both inside our units and in the screened-in patios.
DSL/Internet Access: We have high speed DSL service. A Wifi enabled laptop computer is required to access high speed service. Please do not move the Modem from its installed location in the living room. Our internet name and password can be found inside the unit.
Starter Supplies: Our condos are self-catering and have an initial “starter supply” of consumables . Once these have been used it is the responsibility of the guest to replenish these items for their use for the remainder of their stay.
- Parking is free and available across and around the buildings.
- Parking in the resort is free and on a first-come, first-served basis
- Vehicles must be parked in a designated parking space.
- Vehicles are not permitted to park on the resort roads, sidewalks, footpaths, or grass areas.
- Please display your access card/parking permit on the dashboard of your car when our vehicle is parked in the resort.
- Boats, trailers, commercial vehicles, oversize vehicles and campers are not permitted to park on driveways or roads. We have an oversize vehicle park close to the tennis courts. A permit is required which is available from the Gatehouse. This permit is time limited and free. All vehicles with a trailer attached should use the front gate.
- Overnight camping is not permitted in the oversize car park or anywhere on the community.
- RV vehicles must be parked in the oversize car park and under no circumstances may they be used for overnight sleeping arrangements
Occupancy: Maximum occupancy is established by the Ventura Condos HOA and we are not authorized to make exceptions to these terms. Therefore, the maximum number of people that may occupy the vacation rental is indicated in the listing description. For clarification, this number applies to all overnight guests, children, and infants. Unless otherwise approved by myself occupancy over the indicated capacity may result in the immediate removal of you and other members of your party from the vacation rental and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
Guests of Guests, Day Guests or Visitors:
- Day guests are welcome at the condo and the complex during your stay. However, the responsible party is responsible for any damage to any third party visiting the property that is caused by the responsible party or any member of the party staying in the property, or any other person who was invited to the property.
- Day Guests will be allowed into the community if they provide the name of the registered guest, their address, and provide a driver’s license to the guards upon arrival at the main gate.
Stroller Delivery: It is mandatory that vendors are registered in our online system (DwellingLIVE) in order to access the community. Please inform me the name of the company that you will be renting the strollers from, the drop-off and pick-up dates and I will register them in our online system.
Food and Grocery Delivery:We invite you to enjoy food and/or grocery delivery to your Windsor Hills vacation home! We do ask that you notify our security of any orders made & the company involved. PLEASE notify security (407 – 397-1464) of any food and/or grocery delivery orders and the company involved. Also, the delivery person has to have a valid registered guest name and address.
Grocery Delivery Options: Please schedule the delivery for a timeframe when you are available at home.
- Walmart provides same-day home delivery of groceries for a small fee. For more information, please visit https://grocery.walmart.com/
- Walmart also provides free curbside pickup of groceries ordered online . Walmart is located at 2855 N Old Lake Wilson Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34747 – which is less than 0.5 miles from our home. For more information, please visit https://grocery.walmart.com/
- Publix offers home delivery of groceries (powered by Instacart) for a fee. Groceries are delivered within 1 hour. For more information, please visit: www.publix.com/delivery
- If you are an Amazon Prime member, you may use Amazon Fresh service to order groceries from Amazon or Whole Foods.
Uber, Lyft, and Taxis: They will be allowed in the community IF they provide the name of the registered guest, their address, and provide a driver’s license to the guards upon arrival at the main gate.
Mail Deliveries: Due to limited & unsecured space at the clubhouse, the Windsor Hills Welcome Center does not accept deliveries of mail/post, parcels/packages, child strollers, wheelchairs, motorized wheelchairs or any other items. Owners & guests should coordinate rental & mail deliveries (this includes FedEx, UPS & the United States Postal Service) to coincide within their arrival & departure dates. Packages/deliveries sent to the Welcome Center will be declined & returned to the sender. If pre-arranged, many of the rental companies will deliver directly to the home.
Shuttle Bus Service to the Parks from Windsor Hills: There is no official Windsor Hills shuttle bus service run by the resort. However, several private firms provide scheduled services twice daily from Windsor Hills and many of the hotels along the 192. The two vendors recommended by the Windsor Hills Resort Management are Maingate Transportation and Golden Transportation. In addition, the Guest Relations team at the Windsor Hills Welcome Center can provide you with all options including Uber and taxi services available in the area.
- All trash and all perishables must be removed from our unit on the day of departure. They must be placed inside plastic trash bags, closed securely and placed in the bench next to front door for collection.
- PLEASE do not put liquid in the bags. Bench trash collection is every day except Wednesdays and public holidays.
- If you have extra trash items or boxes which cannot be placed inside trash bags and/or the bench-mate, you can take them to one of the four community trash compactors in Windsor Hills:
- Corner of Comrow St. & Almaton Loop (opposite 2821 Almaton Loop in the condo area.)
- Next to the Children’s Playground on Dinville St.
- Corner of Archfeld and Teascone Blvd at the hilltop.
- In the Recreation Area Parking Lot, off Comrow St.
Recycling: Single Stream Recycling is available at the Recreation Area. Owners and guests are urged to deposit their recyclables from 8am to 10pm daily.
Cleaning, Daily Cleaning, and Mid-stay Cleaning Services:
- We are aiming for our unit to be immaculately clean. You should find our unit with a completely clean kitchen. Our bathroom should be spotless.Our remote controls and electronics should be working. If this is not the case, we expect you to phone us at the local number provided by us.
- There is no daily housekeeping service provided in the rental rate.
- Mid-stay cleaning services during your stay can be requested for an additional fee.
Cleaning extras: At discretion of the cleaning crew and if extra cleaning is needed, extra cleaning is at $35/hr
Luggage Storage: Unfortunately, Windsor Hills does not provide luggage storage for guests after check-out due to liability reasons.
Theft: There have been isolated instances of thefts, and burglaries throughout our region and our complex is not immune. You may help prevent a loss by reporting suspicious persons or behaviors immediately to the police and our onsite patrol. PLEASE Always lock your doors – and leave nothing of value in your vehicle.
Resort Amenities: All resort amenities are free for all guests of Windsor Hills resort.
Pool and Hot Tub:
- The main pool and hot tub opens from 8am to 10pm during the whole year. And, the pool is heated at no extra cost during the winter months.
- The operating hours are from 8:00AM – 10:00PM, unless closed due to thunder, lightning, or repairs.
- There is NO LIFEGUARD at the pool. Swim or play in the pool at your own risk.
- The resort pool is a zero depth entry pool. The shallowest part of the pool starts at 0 inches and the deepest part of the pool is 4ft 10 inches.
Dwelling Slides and Splash Pad:
- The dwelling slides and splash pad open from 10am to 6pm from October 1st until March 31st.
- And, from 10am to 8pm from April 1st to September 30.
- All users of the dwelling waterslides must be at least 42 inches tall, irrespective of age.
- The splash pad has two smaller water slides for children under 42 inches height.
- The kids playground area can be found on the corner of Teascone Street and Dinville Street
- Play area is reserved for children 12 and under years of age.
- All Children must be under the direct supervision of an adult at all times.
- PLEASE BE CAREFUL. Use of Playground equipment is at your own risk.
- No rough playing on play equipment.
- Use play equipment properly. Please do not jump off swings or slides.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS OR FOOD IS PERMITTED IN PLAY AREA.
- No bare feet – proper footwear must be worn.
Game Room and Ping Pong Tables:
- Billiards and arcade games are available for all ages.
- Ping Pong is located right beside the pool. Equipment is available to rent at the Welcome Center.
Fitness Center: The fitness center opens from Monday to Sunday 6:30am to10:00pm during the 365 days of the year. Guests must be 18 years or older to use equipment.
Cyber Cafe and Business Center: The Cyber Café and Business Center is located in the Welcome Center. Printing, copying, faxing and scanning services are available. minutes. Printing charges apply.
Windsor Hills Marketplace & Grill: The Marketplace opens daily from 9:00AM to 9:00PM. Enjoy fresh sandwiches, assorted beverages and fun pool items. The Grill opens daily from 10AM to 8:30PM
Movie Theater: Windsor Hills offers four show times and the guests decide on the movie selection. Requesting the selection is very easy. Once at the visitor center, please peruse through the catalog of selections as there are over 800 titles. And, chose a convenient time for the movie. Movie times are 10am, 1pm, 4pm, and 6 or 7 pm. Based on the availability, you may be required to reserve the following day.
Barbecue Area and Charcoal Grills: Charcoal grills are located at the recreation park and are open from 8am to 10pm daily.
Recreation Area and Sport Equipment:
- The Recreation Park is open from 8am to 10pm.
- A range of activities are available for you and your guests including volleyball, basketball, tennis, and a putting green.
- Sporting equipment is available to rent at the Welcome Center for a fee and a refundable cash deposit.
- Only CASH is accepted for both the rental fee and the refundable deposit. In case you don’t have cash on you, there is an ATM in the clubhouse.
- Deposit will be refunded upon return of the equipment within the allotted time frame.
- All equipment should be returned latest by 9PM the same day.
- If equipment is not returned on time, deposits will be forfeited
Rates , deposit amount and rental duration are as follows:
|PIng Pong||1 hour||$1.00||$10.00||$11.00|
Golf Courses Nearby: Mystic Dunes Golf Club is located next door to Windsor Hills. Please call them for tee time and green fees at (407)787-5678. Disney World also has many golf options for you and your family such as Lake Buena Vista Golf Course, Magnolia golf course, Oak trail golf course and Palm Golf course – which are all less than 15 minutes from our home.
For more info, please go to disneyworld.disney.go.com/golf/ or call 407-WDW-GOLF (939-4653)
Restaurants Nearby: There are plenty of stores and restaurants near the Windsor Hills Resort. Just along US192 there is a new Super Target plus a great choice of restaurants and bars to suit every taste. Here are some options:
- Red Lobster 7780 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 321-677-0191 1.5 Miles
- TGI Friday’s 7798 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-397-4300 1.5 Miles
- Key W Koolâ™ 7725 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-396-1166 1.5 Miles
- Outback Steak House 7804 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-396-0017 1.5 Miles
- Giordano’s 7866 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-397-0044 1.5 Miles
- Cracker Barrel Restaurant 7878 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-390-1190 1.6 Miles
- Dairy Queen 7868 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-390-8175 1.6 Miles
- Subway Sandwiches 7856 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-397-7119 1.6 Miles
- Taste of China 7832 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-397-9911 1.5 Miles
- Magic Mining Co 7763 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-396-8986 1.5 Miles
- Taco Bell 7784 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-390-0385 1.5 Miles
- Burger King 7757 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-239-4363 1.5 Miles
- Mc Donalds 7627 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-396-1536 1.5 Miles
- Passage to India 7618 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-396-6957 1.5 Miles
- Waffle House 7696 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-397-9550 1.5 Miles
- Sizzler 7602 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-397-0997 1.5 Miles
- Golden Corral 7702 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-390-9615 1.5 Miles
- Dunkin Donuts 7646 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-397-7060 1.5 Miles
- Ponderosa Steak House 7598 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-396-7721 1.5 Miles
- Dennys7631 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-396-0757 1.5 Miles
- Fiorino New York Pizza 7531 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-390-9664 1.5 Miles
- Ihop Restaurant 7529 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-396-2033 1.5 Miles
- Black Angus 7516 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-390-4548 1.5 Miles
- Take Japanese Restaurant 7818 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-390-0333 1.5 Miles
- Perkins Family Restaurant 7451 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-396-0845 1.6 Miles
- Chick-Fil-A 7891 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-787-4001 1.6 Miles
- Bob Evans Restaurant 7411 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-396-8599 1.7 Miles
- Angel’s Diner Lobster Feast 7300 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-397-1960 1.7 Miles
- Pizza Hut 8557 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-239-4456 2.2 Miles
- Beef O’ Bradys 8687 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-239-7710 2.4 Miles
- Ace Plus Chinese Buffet 8620 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-390-7588 2.2 Miles
- Domino Pizza 8687 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy 407-239-7710 2.4 Miles
- Moe Southwest Grill 19 Blake Blvd 321-939-2455 5.1 Miles
- Smokey Bones BBQ Grill 2911 Vineland Road 407-397-7102 9.5 Miles
- Cold Stone Creamery 15 Blake Blvd 321-939-2897 5.1 Miles
- Carrabba’s 7890 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy. (407) 390-9600 1.5 Miles
Weather in Orlando: According to NOAA, Orlando has consistently warm, sunny weather. Summer (Jun–Aug) is hot and humid. Orlando average temperatures:
|Month||High (F°)||Low (F°)||Average Rainfall (inches)|